We strongly believe that the audit process should add value to the business and assist its management in strategic and operational decision making to enhance their growth prospects. Our Audit & Assurance vertical offers a wide range of services that are tailored to suit the specifications of each organization, drawing on our extensive experience across industries as well as our deep knowledge of Indian laws.
We provide various types of auditing services including:-
- Statutory audit
- Cost audit:
- Internal audit:
- Operations audit: An operations audit is an examination of the operations of the client's business. In this audit we thoroughly examines the efficiency, effectiveness and economy of the operations with which the management of the entity is achieving its objective. Our operational audit goes beyond the internal controls issues since management does not achieve its objectives merely by compliance of satisfactory system of internal controls. Operational audit cover any matters which may be commercially unsound. The objective of operational audit is to examine three E's, namely: Effectiveness – doing the right things with least wastage of resources. Efficiency – performing work in least possible time. Economy – balance between benefits and costs to run the operations
- Quality audit: It is the process of systematic examination of a quality system. This can help determine if the organization complies with the defined quality system processes and can involve procedural or results-based assessment criteria.
- Technical Audit is an audit that evaluates deficiencies or areas of improvement in a process, system or proposal. Technical audit covers the technical aspects of the project implemented in the organization.
- Management Audit: It is a systematic examination of decisions and actions of the management to analyses the performance. Management audit involves the review of managerial aspects like organizational objective, policies, procedures, structure, control and system in order to check the efficiency or performance of the management over the activities of the Company. Unlike financial audit, management audit mainly examine the non financial data to audit the efficiency of the management.
- Risk based Internal Audit (RBIA): It is an internal methodology which is primarily focused on the inherent risk involved in the activities or system and provide assurance that risk is being managed by the management within the defined risk appetite level. Risk based internal audit is being conducted by our internal audit department and helps the risk management function of the company by providing assurance about the risk mitigation. RBIA allows internal audit to provide assurance to the board that risk management processes are managing risks effectively, in relation to the risk appetite.
- Project Audit: Our main goal under this audit is to inspect and evaluate the current state of project realisation, find out to what extent it complied with defined criteria for project success and identify opportunities for improving the project realisation and management.